Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Irrfan Khan Talks About Playing Villain in The Amazing Spider-Man




Irrfan Khan discusses his role in the Spider-Man reboot

Slumdog Millionaire's Irrfan Khan talked with NDTV Movies about his upcoming role in Sony's The Amazing Spider-Man, where he is playing Nels Van Atter, who becomes Proto-Goblin in the comics.

"The actor says he got 'Spider Man' role after his appearance in US drama In Treatment where he played a widower, who is trying to adjust to the life in a foreign land with his son and his American wife."

"The role got me some good reviews there and I think the industry there is aware of my work. Marc Webber [sic] had seen me and wanted to work with me and he approached me for this role. I play one of the villains in the movie. It is a pivotal role."

The Amazing Spider-Man is currently filming.

The Amazing Spider-Man comes to theaters July 3rd, 2012 and stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Martin Sheen, Denis Leary, Chris Zylka, Irrfan Khan, C. Thomas Howell. The film is directed by Marc Webb.



Make sure and check out the greatest old movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment