Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ben Foster Joins Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father




Ben Foster set to play John Gotti, Jr. in new biopic

Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father has secured actor Ben Foster to portray John Gotti, Jr.. He will star opposite John Travolta, Kelly Preston, and Al Pacino.

Barry Levinson, who directed Ben Foster in the drama Liberty Heights, will write and helm this biopic. About the job, Ben Foster had this to say.

"Barry Levinson was the first director who took a chance on me, and I have a career because of him. This is a film about family, fathers and sons. I am deeply honored for the opportunity to work with Barry and the amazing cast he is assembling to help bring the story of the Gotti family to the screen."

Pre-production on Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father will begin in September, with principle photography set to take place in New York this January.

Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father comes to theaters in 2013 and stars John Travolta, Ben Foster, Joe Pesci, Lindsay Lohan, Kelly Preston, Ella Bleu Travolta, Al Pacino. The film is directed by Barry Levinson.



Be sure and view the greatest upcoming horror movie

No comments:

Post a Comment