Monday, December 9, 2013

Hot News: Amy Adams Talks Wonder Woman's Inclusion in Batman Vs. Superman


Amy Adams talks Wonder Woman's inclusion in Batman vs. Superman

Following the news from last week that Gal Gadot is playing Wonder Woman in Batman Vs. Superman, actress Amy Adams, who plays Lois Lane, revealed that she didn't know Wonder Woman had been cast, while saying that she hopes she has scenes with the actress.

"Oh did they? I don't even know so clearly I'm not the person to talk to. That's awesome, I hope I get a scene with her. I love working with the gals. I think we start [filming] in February, it's sort of the plan. I'm excited, I think it's gonna be awesome!" I think it's gonna be good times."

In a separate interview, the actress confessed that she hopes Lois Lane will become "teammates" with Wonder Woman, instead of getting involved in a love triangle.

"Am I interested? I don't know. I mean, we'll see. I hope that I can be involved with a woman on screen where we're not in a love triangle. That would be fun. Maybe where we team up together and we work as teammates instead of adversaries. That would be fun. It would be nice of women weren't always catfighting and stuff!"

In related news, we have word that the sequel will include two villains from the Superman comic book universe, which is most likely Lex Luthor and Metallo, although that has not been confirmed. Callan Mulvey has been rumored to be in contention for the Metallo role, while Warner Bros. is seeking African-American actors to play Lex Luthor.

Batman Vs. Superman comes to theaters July 17th, 2015 and stars Amy Adams, Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Gal Gadot. The film is directed by Zack Snyder.

No comments:

Post a Comment